Who will get the catch of the day with the Early Learning Centre Magnetic Fishing Game?
Children can pick a colourful card and look at the different fish. Then, they can set up the ocean-themed base and then take turns to carefully lower the magnetic fishing rod to catch a fish. Did they manage to pick a matching fish to their card? If it doesn’t match, they can free the fish back into the sea and then pass the game onto the next player. They can also try fast fishing and race to see who can find all their fish first.
This magnetic game is great for encouraging social skills between two players and helps develop hand-to-eye coordination and colour recognition.
• Fun colour-matching game to find the fish first
• Set contains: 1x base, 20x wooden magnetic fish, 2x magnetic wooden fishing rods, 10x fishing cards and 1x instruction leaflet.
• FSC®-certified – crafted from sustainable wood
• Match the fish to your card the quickest
• Helps develop hand-to-eye coordination and social skills
• Product dimensions: 20cm (H) x 18cm (W) x 18cm (D)
Suitable for ages 3 years and over.