Great for learning about animals and colours, Early Learning Centre Wooden Memory Pairs is a colourful matching game for little ones to explore.
Each bright and colourful piece has a friendly animal face on it. Children can start by looking at the colours on the tiles and matching them up. Can they find the two matching animal tiles? How many different animals can they name and what sounds do they make?
Talking about the different animals is great for developing language skills, and trying to match the tiles encourages memory skills and problem-solving.
• Matching game for learning about animals and colours
• Set contains: 20x wooden pieces and 1x instruction leaflet
• FSC®-certified – crafted from sustainable wood
• Children can match the pieces by colour or animal
• Encourages a child to problem solve and develop their social skills
• Packaging dimensions: 15cm (H) x 18cm (W) x 5cm (D)
Suitable for ages 2 years and over.