A great way to introduce your little one to making their own music, the Baby Percussion Mat from early Learning Centre rewards movement with sounds.
With three different modes of play, your little one can pat at the keys (or kick or even stomp as they begin to stand) to make musical sounds. The playmat comes with a removable cushion, making it perfect for tummy time play. Lie on the mat, press the keys and tap with your feet. As your little ones grow, they can crawl on the mat, sit and play and toddle up and down the mat.
Playing with the Baby Percussion Mat helps boost physical development and hand to eye coordination as your little one moves around to trigger the fun noises. Helping to strengthen little arms and legs as they play, the mat stimulates the senses while encouraging your baby to listen while they play.
- Musical mat for tummy time play or exploration as children get older
- Set contains: 1x baby percussion mat and 1x tummy-time support
- Includes 6 demo songs, 13 musical keys and 4 musical instrument sounds (violin, trumpet, drum and piano)
- Slide controls to add rhythm, change volume or change modes
- Hit the notes to hear different instruments and music
- Great for physical development, hand-to-eye coordination and listening skills
- Requires: 4x AA batteries (not included)
- Packaging dimensions: 27cm (H) x 34cm (W) x 7.5cm (D)